This renovations was all about helping the homeowners bring their 90s home up-to-date without losing its charm. We were tasked with making the existing dated living space more functional, modern and open with improved flow between rooms while updating the master ensuite and 2 additional bathrooms with a relaxed feel and beautiful accents. The outdoor space also needed an update, in the form of a deck build for entertaining.
- During the renovation, the kitchen, den, laundry, mudroom, and foyer were completely removed for reconfiguration.
- A challenging load bearing, mechanical wall was removed, and beam raised to achieve the open concept and let light flow across the space.
- Kitchen cabinets were replaced, and a larger island installed.
- The laundry was moved with desirable space and lockers added to the mudroom, and the foyer was then extended for an inviting, open feel.
- New flooring and office barn doors completed the main floor.
- The ensuite received extra-large shower with 3x4 tile, heated mosaic floor tiles, fixtures and W/C with custom built-ins.
- Other bathrooms acquired new cabinets, tile, tubs, and fixtures.
- The deck was enlarged from 8x10 to 22x16, and a glass rail was added.