Our work isn’t limited to residential clients. Our latest commercial project was a renovation of the Ensign suite at the Saddledome. We had just eight days for the renovation – which was major – and we had to work around hockey and concert schedules during that time. By taking advantage of all 24 hours in those eight days, we were able to get everything done on time. This is what we did:
- Ripped down the old T-bar ceiling, extended the ceiling, added duct work and a bulkhead to it, and changed the sprinklers to bring them up to code.
- Updated all new lighting.
- Installed all new cabinetry.
- Added granite countertops with a waterfall edge.
- Re-tiled the floor throughout.
- Created the millwork frame around Ensign’s promotional back-lite panel boards.
- Refurbished the bathroom to keep it in line with the new design.