More man emporium than man cave, this basement development is a fantastic reason to never see the light of day. But you will because this walkout has a fireplace on one side framed by very good-sized windows. This is some of what you’ll find down there:
- A golf simulator (aka swing station). To install this, we cut out the concrete, shored up the walls, jackhammered out six old footings, dug down two more feet to put in six new footings, concrete walls and sump pump. Then we poured new floors, built stairs and installed the simulator.
- A built-in fish tank
- Built-in speakers
- Custom cabinets with a floating vanity and a custom-built mantle
- A hidden liquor cabinet that James Bond would be proud of
- A wine room that has walls sprayed with 2-pound insulation and a hollow core maple door
- A fully finished bedroom and bathroom