This stunning and unique bathroom started out with standard builder specs. All the mechanical aspects of the room had to be changed as the design required a different layout. Here are some of the other changes and elements we added:
- The bathtub was 500 pounds, so we cut open and reinforced the floor under it.
- We added an extra layer of soundproofing to the walls since a child’s room was next door.
- Pressure-assist, low-flow toilet was installed, along with a steam shower with multi-body jets and a rain head.
- New custom cabinets were installed: a built-in armoire, make-up desk, vanities and mirrors.
- Marble was used for the floors and vanity tops.